At Rishi's Community Yoga we value every student that walks through the door. Our hope is to make you feel that you are part of the community. Our studio is clean, cozy, and welcoming. Come and enjoy the positive vibrations of our Yoga and Wellness Community.
Our Instructors and Classes
We have outstanding instructors with varying styles so you can learn from different perspectives. All are well-trained in yoga philosphy, anatomy, physical postures, and breath techniques. They have a lot to offer!
We have gentle, active, and vigorous classes to serve a wide variety of students. All classes include relaxation at the end. We also offer workshops and community events.
Your First Time
- There is no need to pre-register for a class, Drop-ins are welcome!
- Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before class so we can show you around and get paperwork done
- Come with an empty stomach
- Wear or bring clothes that are comfortable and allow easy movement
- Got a yoga mat? Bring it along, or you can borrow one of ours (no charge)
- Please leave cell phones in the car if at all possible
- Relax and open to the enjoyment of the experience