At Rishi's Crossing we are all about your yoga experience. We keep our place clean, charming, and comfortable. Come to class early and take it easy. Pick out a good book from our library and relax with a cup of warm tea or cool water. It's the ideal environment for relaxation!
Our Instructors and Classes
We have outstanding instructors with varying styles so you can learn from different perspectives. All are well-trained in yoga philosphy, anatomy, physical postures, and breath techniques. They have a lot to offer!
We have gentle, active, and vigorous classes to serve a wide variety of students. All classes include relaxation at the end. We also offer workshops, teacher training, and community events.
Your First Time
- There is no need to pre-register for a class - Drop-ins are welcome!
- Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before class so we can show you around and get paperwork done.
- Come with an empty stomach.
- Wear or bring clothes that are comfortable and allow easy movement.
- We have changing rooms for women (yoginis) and men (yogis).
- Got a yoga mat? Bring it along, or you can borrow one of ours (no charge).
- Please leave cell phones in the car if at all possible.
- Relax and open to the enjoyment of the experience.